JOIN US as we explore the rich historical, religious and cultural aspects of the Holy Land while connecting with the people who live there today. Gain an in-depth understanding of the political realities of life on both sides of the “Green Line” and engage with people who will share their personal stories.
The Hands of Peace Multi-Narrative Tour offers a unique window into life in this fascinating land. We will be accompanied every day by professional Palestinian and Israeli guides, who will share in-depth knowledge of the region through this complex journey. We will listen, challenge, discuss; we will walk, look and marvel; and we will break bread with Hands of Peace alumni!
- Touring the Holy Sites of Jerusalem
- Climbing Masada
- Floating in the Dead Sea
- Meeting Hands of Peace alumni and families
- Talking with prominent politicians and activists
- VisitingPalestinian and Israeli communities and a refugee camp
- Optional Five-Day Extension to Petra, Jordan
Check out the full Tour Itinerary here!