Bring your history pages to life and explore not only the past, but the way in which the past has impacted life today in Europe. Don’t just see the sites, come with MEJDI and meet the people who are living here today, experience their vibrant community and let their infectious hope inspire you.
This trip can be CUSTOM-CRAFTED for YOUR SCHOOL. It will be an exceptional travel experience that will offer a unique vantage point on the Holocaust and it’s effects in the world and in the region. Facilitated by MEJDI Tours, your customized itinerary will provide a very rare opportunity to interact with the people and visit historically significant places. You have the option to adjust the expedition to travel to your choice of religious, cultural, and historical sites throughout Poland, or you can opt for our already packaged tour.
Tours can include:
- 9 – 15 Days touring, including Berlin, Warsaw, Treblinka, Majdanek, Auschwitz Birkenau, Krakow and more
- 8 – 14 nights lodging (3* – 5* Hotels)
- All breakfasts and 1 additional meal
- 1 FT English speaking guide
- Private bus for the entirety of the tour
- All speaker, site, and entrance fees.