Global Leader in Socially Conscious Travel.
Hassle-free and uniquely personalized, MEJDI Tours offers fully customized itineraries tailored to meet your group’s values, goals, interests, and needs.
Instead of simply choosing a destination and a set tour route, MEJDI works side-by-side with group leaders to bring your values and travel goals to life.
With a comprehensive range of traveler services—from tour ideas to post-tour feedback—our custom tours are the most comprehensive in the industry.
- Custom itinerary creation based on values, group objectives, and destination-specific local knowledge.
- Innovative group leader tools, including a custom web-based platform for marketing, logistical coordination, travel communication, booking, payment, reservations, administrative support, plug-and-go flyers and Power Point presentations, and much more.
- A dedicated customer service representative throughout your registration process and travels.
- Educational workshops for group leaders and participants.
- Supplemental syllabi for colleges, universities and educational groups.
- Briefings, recommended reading lists, and pre-travel preparation.
- Packing lists and country information, including weather forecasts and local customs.
- Access to MEJDI’s network of group flights and travel insurance providers.
- Built-in fundraising for non-profits.
- Diverse lodging options, from 5+ star luxury hotels and private cabins to homestays and hostels.
- In-country transportation, including luxury options, such as VIP airport transfer service.
- A dedicated customer service representative for both group leaders and individual travelers.
- Behind-the-scenes exclusive access to sites, points of interest, local communities, local leaders, and cultural innovators.
- Optional multiple-perspective guiding and speakers highlighting diverse cultural, political, ethnic, and religious narratives.
- Professional photography services.
- Event booking and guest speaker services, including but not limited to political figures, local residents, peace builders, artists, academics, as well as religious, cultural, and tribal leaders.
- On-site facilitation and debriefings for special topics and issues.
- Customized food and beverage services, from authentic home-cooked meals to five-star restaurants.
- Recreational activities, including environmental tourism and unique volunteer opportunities.
- Security coordination
- Extension tours to other MEJDI destinations.
Ready to start planning the trip of a lifetime? Questions about MEJDI’s custom itineraries and services?