Global Leader in Socially Conscious Travel.
Travel insurance is highly recommended for all MEJDI tours and, in some countries a requirement for travel.
We recommend reviewing Travel Insurance options shortly after registering for your tour as some plans and policies [Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) or coverage for pre-existing conditions] are only available for a limited time (approximately 2 weeks) following your date of deposit.
*Travelers with pre-existing conditions or those looking to purchase a Cancel for Any Reason (CFAR) policy should look into purchasing travel insurance shortly after the initial deposit date for the trip. The time frame for this benefit 10 – 21 days from your initial deposit date, depending on the provider you purchase from.
Tip: Depending on the provider, you may be able to start a travel insurance policy for the amount of your deposit and then add to the policy once you have paid in full.
- Trip cancellation and interruption benefits
- Lost and delayed baggage benefits
- Emergency accident and sickness medical coverage
- Medical and security evacuation coverage
- 24/7/365 phone assistance
- Cancel for Any Reason (CFAR) add-on benefit