JOIN US as we explore the rich historical, religious and cultural aspects of the Holy Land while connecting with the people who live there today. Gain an in-depth understanding of the political realities of life on both sides of the “Green Line” and engage with people who will share their personal stories.
The Hands of Peace Multi-Narrative Tour offers a unique window into life in this fascinating land. We will be accompanied every day by professional Palestinian and Israeli guides, who will share in-depth knowledge of the region through this complex journey. We will listen, challenge, discuss; we will walk, look and marvel; and we will break bread with Hands of Peace alumni!
- Touring the Holy Sites of Jerusalem
- Climbing Masada
- Floating in the Dead Sea
- Meeting Hands of Peace alumni and families
- Talking with prominent politicians and activists
- VisitingPalestinian and Israeli communities and a refugee camp
- Optional Five-Day Extension to Petra, Jordan
Check out the full Tour Itinerary here!
There is an optional Petra, Jordan extension from March 12-17, 2020
For details and pricing information on this tour, check out the Extension Itinerary. To register for the Petra Extension, please contact Shannon Okuonghae at [email protected] or (703) 349-1554 ext. 303.
“It was amazing meeting new friends and learning about the issues of the region. The guides were great and exposed us to the complexities of the conflict, and educated us about the historical stories of the Holy Land.” George Silca, 2018 Trip Participant
Before you Register:
- Read through the Terms and Conditions (deposits are non-refundable)
- Do not book your flight until you receive the Tour Confirmation email from us. This tour requires a minimum number of travelers to run and we will send out the Tour Confirmation (and update this note on the webpage) as soon as we have met that number.
- If you are registering for more than one person, please email Shannon Okuonghae ([email protected]) with the following information for each traveler:
- Name (First and Last)
- Email (If they would like to receive pre-trip communication from us)
- Phone Number
- If you are requesting single or double rooms. There is a single room supplement fee of $675 as the tour price is based on double occupancy in a hotel room.