A Pilgrimage to Israel
Join Rabbis Aura and Arnie for an in-depth, 15-day pilgrimage to Israel, including an excursion to Petra, Jordan. This pilgrimage will cover the breadth and depth of the Holy Land, sacred to the three great monotheistic religions of the world. We will experience holy sites of all three faith traditions, learn the multi-faceted narratives of all people who call Israel home, and immerse ourselves physically, spiritually and emotionally in the mountains, valleys and seas of this remarkable place on earth.
Check out the detailed tour itinerary (also located at the bottom of this page).
For more information, join Rabbis Aura and Arnie for an informational meeting:
Monday, June 10, 2019, 7:00 pm at Congregation Shir Tikvah
For further information, please contact:
Rabbi Arnie Sleutelberg, Congregation Beth Shalom of Traverse City, [email protected]
Rabbi Aura Ahuvia, Congregation Shir Tikvah, [email protected]
Before you Register:
- Read through the Terms and Conditions
- Do not book your flight until you receive the tour confirmation email from us. This tour requires a minimum number of travelers to run and we will send out the tour confirmation (and update this note on the webpage) as soon as we have met that number.
- If you are registering for more than one person, please email Shannon Okuonghae ([email protected]) with the following information for each traveler:
- Name (First and Last)
- Email (If they would like to receive pre-trip communication from us)
- Phone Number
- If you are requesting single or double rooms. There is a single room supplement fee of $1,695 as the tour price is based on double occupancy in a hotel room.
- *Price may decrease based on number of travelers, please see the below pricing tier. Please note: Pricing varies based on a number of factors (duration of tour, type and location of sites and attractions, quality of hotels, etc).
- Pricing tiers:
- 25-29 Participants: $ $4,995 per person
- 20-24 Participants: $ $5,395 per person