The Diocese of Colorado and Saint John’s Cathedral are organizing an exciting opportunity to explore the roots of our faith with a pilgrimage to the Holy Land. Come and walk with us in the footsteps of Christ through the land where the central events of Holy Scripture took place. Enjoy intimate conversations and meals with local Arab Anglicans and other Christians, Jews and Muslims as we pray, worship and enter into dialogue re the issues that confront this sacred land, its peoples, and us as faithful Episcopalian Christians. It is sure to be an unforgettable and transformative experience!
For questions and inquiries, please contact Greg Movesian, Cathedral parishioner, [email protected]
Check out the detailed tour itinerary (also located at the bottom of this page).
Check out a four minute TED talk by the founder of MEJDI in which he outlines the history and philosophy behind the company.
Before you Register:
- Read through the Terms and Conditions
- Do not book your flight until you receive the Tour Confirmation email from us. This tour requires a minimum number of travelers to run and we will send out the Tour Confirmation (and confirm in the Tour Date list above) as soon as we have met that number.
- Check out your Travel Insurance Options. At the moment, travel insurance is required for medical and COVID related coverage during your time in Israel. In addition, trip cancellation and cancel-for-any-reason policies are highly recommended.
- Final pricing based on number of participants:
- 20-22 Participants: $3,595
- 17-19 Participants: $3,740
Interested but not ready to deposit? Click the “Request Info” button at the top of the page so we can keep you updated on the tour status.
Post-Trip Extension Tour Options (May 17 – May 20, 2022)
There are two post-trip extension tour options following the primary tour. There is a minimum of 5 travelers needed in order to run each tour. Check out the extension tour itineraries for more information.
Explore the wild beauty of the Arabian Peninsula, with MEJDI’s add-on to Petra, Wadi Rum, and Jerash. The perfect combination of relaxation, education, and adventure, with only a few extra days.
Egypt, land of the pyramids, the last remaining ancient world wonder – in Arabic it’s called the mother of the universe. On this extension tour, you’ll explore the highlights of ancient Egypt (Cairo, Ancient Pyramids, Great Sphinx of Giza) while introducing you to the modern country and its people.