Travel with us to Egypt, the land of the pyramids, the last remaining ancient world wonder.
MEJDI Exclusive Socially Conscious Experiences & Highlights:
- Ride a camel at the Great Pyramids of Giza.
- Meet with a local archeologist for a discussion about new discoveries in Egypt.
- Visit a local music high school for a performance and discussion about Egyptian-Arabic music.
- Take in a Darwish and Sufi performance in El Ghoria.
- Enjoy lunch with a local Egyptian family.
- Visit a farm, and learn about Egyptian life in Luxor.
- Enjoy an optional hot air balloon ride over the West Bank at sunrise.
- Tour Manshiyat Naser, aka “Garbage City,” an underserved settlement outside of Cairo where the inhabitants are trying to create a sustainable economy out of a garbage dump.
Check out the detailed tour itinerary (also located at the bottom of this page).
Before you Register:
- Read through the Terms and Conditions
- Do not book your flight until you receive the tour confirmation email from us. This tour requires a minimum number of travelers to run and we will send out the tour confirmation (and update this note on the webpage) as soon as we have met that number.
Pricing (based on double occupancy):
- $5,700 per person ($1,840 for single room supplement)
- Suite Upgrade Supplement-$1,350 per person
Interested but not ready to deposit? Click the “Request Info” button at the top of the page so we can keep you updated on the tour status.