THIS TOUR HAS BEEN POSTPONED. NEW 2020 TOUR DATES WILL BE ANNOUNCED BY SEPTEMBER 1, 2019.
The FCC Litchfield Board of Missions invites you to join us in a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Israel to explore the Palestinian/Israeli conflict up close. Facilitated by Andy Larsen, peacemaker and public speaker, we will visit important sites to Christianity, Judaism and Islam, and dialogue with Israelis and Palestinians about their perspectives of the conflict. We will also explore our Christian faith by following in some of Jesus’ footsteps…
For information on Andy Larsen’s work, check out his website: http://worldlyholiness.com/
Click here for a detailed tour itinerary (also located at the bottom of this page).
There is an Optional Post-Trip Extension Tour to Jordan from December 10-12.
For detailed information and pricing, check out the post-trip Extension Tour Itinerary. There is a minimum number of travelers needed in order to run the post-trip extension.
To register for the extension portion of this tour, please email Shannon Okuonghae ([email protected]) by or before the tour registration deadline.
Before you Register:
- Read through the Terms and Conditions
- Do not book your flight until you receive the Tour Confirmation email from us. This tour requires a minimum number of travelers to run and we will send out the Tour Confirmation (and update this note on the webpage) as soon as we have met that number.
- If you are registering for more than one person, please email Shannon Okuonghae ([email protected]) with the following information for each traveler:
- Name (First and Last)
- Email (If they would like to receive pre-trip communication from us)
- Phone Number
- If you are requesting single or double rooms. There is a single room supplement fee of $765 as the tour price is based on double occupancy in a hotel room.
*Pricing varies based on number of participants:
25-30 Paying participants – $2,095 Per Person
20-24 Paying participants – $2,215 Per Person