THIS TOUR HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. ALL DEPOSITS PAID TO DATE WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO THE FUTURE TOUR.
The “deep south” plays a leading part in the history of race relations in the United States. Many here take great pride in a unique heritage marked by “southern hospitality” and industriousness. Yet, so many of the region’s contributions to American prosperity were achieved through slavery or despite legal frameworks for segregation persisting into the 1960’s. As local communities grapple with difficult lessons of the past, many issues around race remain unresolved. The struggle for Civil Rights was staged across the south, but the pursuit of justice continues across the country.
Check out the detailed tour itinerary (also located at the bottom of this page).
Optional Post-Trip Extension to Savannah
(April 21 – 23, 2021)
For detailed information and pricing, check out the post-trip extension tour itinerary (also located at the very bottom of the page). There is a minimum number of travelers needed in order to run the post-trip extension.
You can register for the extension portion of the tour when you register for the Main tour or through the extension tour registration form (available in your tour portal) by the registration deadline. You will receive a link to the tour portal following registration for the Main portion of the tour.
Before you Register:
- Read through the Terms and Conditions
- Do not book your flight until you receive the tour confirmation email from us. This tour requires a minimum number of travelers to run and we will send out the tour confirmation (and update this note on the webpage) as soon as we have met that number.
Pricing (Main Tour):
- 30+ Paying Participants – $3,150
- 25-29 Paying Participants – $3,420
- 20-24 Paying Participants – $3,750
- 15-19 Paying Participants – $4,375
- 10-14 Paying Participants – $5,635
Pricing (Optional Savannah Extension):
- 30+ Paying Participants – $850
- 25-29 Paying Participants – $915
- 20-24 Paying Participants – $995
- 15-19 Paying Participants – $1,150
- 10-14 Paying Participants – $1,455
- 5-9 Paying Participants – $2,400