We are happy that you will be joining us in March in Israel for our tour of engagement with Hand in Hand: Center for Jewish-Arab Education in Israel. Our group includes Hand in Hand board members, supporters and others from the U.S., Canada, Europe and Israel.
The program will offer the opportunity to delve deeply into the major issues of Jewish-Arab relations in Israel and how Hand in Hand is meeting the many challenges facing Israeli society today.
The program will include:
– visits to 3 of the Hand in Hand schools (Jerusalem, Jaffa and the Galilee.)
– meeting and discussions with students, teachers, parents and staff
– meeting with the Israeli board of Hand in Hand
– meetings with local and national elected officials
– visits to historic sites
Hand in Hand will cover additional costs for the program outside of hotels and airfare, including some dinners and lunches, transport in Israel, licensed tour guide and any entrance fees.
Required Forms and Information:
Traveler Information Form (Due November 15, one for each traveler)
Arrival/Departure Information Form (Due December 15, only one form per couple is needed if travelling together.)
After you Register:
- Complete the Traveler Information Form to indicate which hotel your are choosing (Satei or Market House). Please see pricing tiers below:
- Registrants choosing The Setai: $2080 per room (1-2 guests). Min 15 guests; Max 25 rooms.
- Registrants choosing Market House: $1120 single / $1160 double room. Max 10 rooms.
- The prices listed above are for 4 nights of the tour. If you arrive early or depart later arrangements can be made for you by us. Just let us know by filling out the Arrival/Departure Form.