Pilgrimage to the Holy Land with Pastor Gerald and Anita Mansholt
Join Pastor Gerald and Anita Mansholt for a special synodical group pilgrimage to the Holy Land!
Planned stops include Nazareth, Capernaum, the Sea of Galilee, Jordan River Baptismal Site, Dome of the Rock, Western Wall, Church of the Holy Sepulcher, Mount of Olives, Bethlehem with optional homestay, and more. We’ll also break bread with local religious and community leaders, peace-builders, and community members, including from partner ministries of the Evangelical Church in Jordan and the Holy Land and Lutheran World Federation. And for three days, we’ll experience MEJDI’s UN award winning Dual Narrative touring program, with Israeli and Palestinian guide in dialogue on contested issues and sites.
Click here for a detailed tour itinerary (also located at the bottom of this page).
Optional Post-Trip Extension to Jordan (March 22 – March 25, 2022)
Want to learn more about MEJDI Tours? Check out this four minute TED talk by the founder of MEJDI in which he outlines the history and philosophy behind the company.
Are you a traveler from the original 2020 tour, postponed due to the COVID-19 Pandemic?
You will receive an email with a link to a custom Tour Portal (Explority) on or by February 1, 2021.
The tour portal is intended to be a one-stop-shop service for travelers where you can submit forms, access tour information, make payments, and request additional services. If you have not received the link to the tour portal, please email [email protected].
Before you Register:
- Read through the 2022 Tour Terms and Conditions. Please note that these terms and conditions are for newly registered travelers. Travelers from the postponed 2020 tour should reference the 2020 Tour Terms and Conditions.
- Do not book your flight until you receive the Confirmation email from us. While the tour has already met the minimum number of travelers and is confirmed to run, we want to ensure all information necessary for your travel and planning is available. We will send more information on booking flights after registration.
- Access your tour portal. Following your registration, you will received an email with a link to your custom tour portal. The tour portal is intended to be a one-stop-shop service for travelers where you can submit forms, access tour information, make payments, and request additional services. If you have not received the link to the tour portal, please email [email protected].
$2,365 per person (double occupancy)
- Single Room Supplement of $650 (limited availability)
- $300 per person deposit due upon registration, payment applied toward final tour fee
Interested but are not ready to deposit? Complete the Request Info button at the top of the page so we can keep you up-to-date on the tour.