Join Rabbi Nina Mandel for a special extension tour throughout Israel – following the June 2022 Dual Narrative Tour of Israel & Palestine (June 17 – 24, 2022).
The Dual-Narrative Approach continues as we visit some of the most storied sites in the Abrahamic traditions. This extension will offer a wide-ranging experience for travelers from all faith-traditions. We will focus on these historic places not just as relics from the past but as living communities that allow us to continue to engage in their ethical and spiritual significance.
Check out the full Post-Trip Extension Tour Itinerary here!
This extension tour can be complete separately or along with the Dual Narrative Tour. Registration for the extension tour can be completed during the Main Tour registration process.
- Click HERE to be directed to the main Dual Narrative Tours page.
- Click “Book Now” at the top of the page and follow the process to register for the June 22 Dual Narrative Tour.
- On the registration form, select the tour: Dual Narrative Tour (June 17 – 24).
Before you register:
- Read through the Terms and Conditions
- Do not book your flight until you receive the Tour Confirmation email from us. This tour requires a minimum number of travelers to run and we will send out the Tour Confirmation (and confirm in the Tour Date list above) as soon as we have met that number.
- Check out your Travel Insurance Options. At the moment, travel insurance is required for medical and COVID related coverage during your time in Israel. In addition, trip cancellation and cancel-for-any-reason policies are highly recommended.
Extension Tour Pricing Tier (based on double occupancy, $285 single room supplement fee, roommates assigned per request and based on availability):
- 15-19 Paying Participants – $2,285 total
- 12-14 Paying Participants – $2,615 total
- 8-11 Paying Participants – $2,840 total
*A minimum number of 8 travelers is needed in order to run this extension tour.