Join Deborah Baer Mozes, Artistic Director of Philadelphia’s Theatre Ariel and Rabbi David Ackerman of Beth Am Israel on IsrArts, a unique, up close and personal, arts and culture tour of Israel, May 18-26, 2020. IsrArts is rooted in the Zionist pioneer Ahad Ha’am Cultural Zionist vision on a nation own culture, language, and historical foundation. We will go behind the scene to experience through workshops, performances, and walking tours, the best of Israeli theatre, dance, music, literature, galleries, poetry, film, and craft markets to enter into the soul of Israel. You will enter into the soul of Israel’s cultural, ethnic and religious diversity through the lens of its arts and culture.
Check out the Full Tour Itinerary!
Before you Register:
- Read through the Terms and Conditions
- Do not book your flight until you receive the tour confirmation email from us. This tour requires a minimum number of travelers to run and we will send out the tour confirmation (and update this note on the webpage) as soon as we have met that number.
- If you are registering for more than one person, please email Shannon Okuonghae ([email protected]) with the following information for each traveler:
- Name (First and Last)
- Email (If they would like to receive pre-trip communication from us)
- Phone Number
- If you are requesting single or double rooms. There is a single room supplement fee of $1,150 as the tour price is based on double occupancy in a hotel room.
- *Price may decrease based on number of travelers, please see the below pricing tier.
- Pricing tiers:
- 24+ paying participants – $3,780 per person
- 20-23 paying participants – $3,930 per person
- 16-19 Paying participants – $4,170 per person