Our Israeli and Palestinian guides will delve into the complex reality of the region with authentic experiences and rich narratives. A diverse array of political, religious and tribal leaders, policymakers, peace builders, grassroots activists, artists, journalists, musicians, and writers will facilitate discussion. Share a meal in community, celebrate with local music, linger with important conversations. Our partners at MEJDI Tours are experts in the region and will facilitate these important moments. Alumni, parents, and friends, we hope you will travel with us as this promises to be an impactful and meaningful journey.
- About 16-22 participants
These quality hotels or equivalent.
- Explore Jerusalem’s Old City’s Muslim, Christian, and Jewish holy sites as well as excursions to Bethlehem, Caesarea, Capernaum, Galilee, Nazareth, and Tel Aviv.
- Meet Palestinian Christians in the West Bank, explore a Druze village, visit a Jewish settlement, discuss the Syrian-Israeli relations, and grow in understanding of the struggles of life in Arab Jaffa.
- Visit with Kindergarteners and meet Arab-Jewish children as part of the Hands of Peace program.
- Stand at the fortress of Masada, drive the Mediterranean Coast, stop along the Jordan River, and float on the Dead Sea.
- Deposit – $500 per person (non-refundable)
- Double Occupancy – $5,275 per person ($500 deposit + $4775 final payment)
- Single Occupancy – $6,520 per person ($500 deposit + $1,245 single supplement+ $4775 final payment)
- International Airfare is not Included
- Final payments will be due March 19, 2022. Invoices will be emailed following tour confirmation.
Click here for a detailed tour itinerary.
Optional Post-Trip Extension to Jordan (June 2 –
June 5, 2022)
Explore the wild beauty of the Arabian Peninsula, with MEJDI’s add-on to Petra, Wadi Rum, and Jerash. The perfect combination of relaxation, education, and adventure, with only a few extra days.
You can register for the extension portion of the tour when you register for the Israel/Palestine tour or through the Extension Tour Registration form (available in your tour portal) by the registration deadline. You will receive a link to the tour portal following registration for the Israel/Palestine portion of the tour.
Click here for a detailed Extension Tour Itinerary.
Before you Register:
- Read through the Terms and Conditions
- Check out our Health & Safety Handbook for information on how we help you stay safe while travelling.
- Do not book your flight until you receive the tour confirmation email from us. This tour requires a minimum number of travelers to run and we will send out the tour confirmation as soon as we have met that number, no later than the registration deadline.
- If you are signing up as a solo traveler but would like to share a room with another traveler, please send an email to Andrew McPheeters ([email protected]) who can let you know if there is other interest and make email introductions.
- Travel insurance is required for medical coverage and trip cancellation insurance is highly recommended. In addition, we recommend purchasing a Cancel for Any Reason (CFAR) travel insurance policy which allows you to cancel your trip prior to travel and receive a percentage of the non-refundable trip costs. The timeframe for you to purchase a CFAR policy is important to note and varies based on insurance provider. In some cases policies need to be purchased 20 days after the date of deposit. Here are a few that we work with, please click the link for more information and a quote:
Interested but not ready to deposit? Complete the following INTEREST FORM. Please note that submitting an interest form does not hold a spot for you on the tour and space is limited.