Our ten day tour will expose participants to both Jewish and Palestinian narratives about the Mideast conflict through direct contact with people (Jews and Arabs) and places — both within Green Line Israel, and on the West Bank. We will also meet with and learn from inspiring people who are trying to bridge the gaps and promote coexistence through dialogue and joint projects.
This is not a typical Israel tour. Participants will likely be exposed at times to viewpoints and perspectives which are new to them, or with which they disagree. Participants will have the opportunity to raise questions and to process what they’ve heard and experienced, both the hard parts and the inspiring parts. Join Rabbi Elkin and other members of the Narayever community for this unique tour.
Check out the detailed tour itinerary (also located at the bottom of this page).
Check out a four minute TED talk by the founder of MEJDI in which he outlines the history and philosophy behind the company.
Before you Register:
- Read through the Terms and Conditions (deposits are non-refundable)
- Do not book your flight until you receive the Tour Confirmation email from us. This tour requires a minimum number of travelers to run and we will send out the Tour Confirmation (and update this note on the webpage) as soon as we have met that number.
- If you are registering for more than one person, please email Shannon Okuonghae ([email protected]) with the following information for each traveler:
- Name (First and Last)
- Email (If they would like to receive pre-trip communication from us)
- Phone Number
- If you are requesting single or double rooms. There is a single room supplement fee of $780 USD as the tour price is based on double occupancy in a hotel room.
*Pricing varies based on number of participants:
20 – 25 Paying participants – $3,110 USD Per person
15 – 19 Paying participants – $3,500 USD Per person