https://mejditours.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/shutterstock_591828074-1.jpg 630 1702 RB-ADMIN https://mejditours.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/logo-green.svg RB-ADMIN2019-10-23 23:09:022019-12-05 03:41:49Seeking Peace in the Footsteps of our Ancestors: An Interfaith Pilgrimage to the Holy Land
Seeking Peace in the Footsteps of our Ancestors: An Interfaith Pilgrimage to the Holy Land
Seeking Peace in the Footsteps of our Ancestors: An Interfaith Pilgrimage to the Holy Land is a unique opportunity for people interested in encountering the Holy Land through the places and people who represent the possibility for peace between two peoples. Participants will have the option to engage in pre- and post-trip seminars as an addition to the pilgrimage and become ambassadors for peace in their circle of influence.
Check out the detailed tour itinerary (also located at the bottom of this page).
Check out a four minute TED talk by the founder of MEJDI in which he outlines the history and philosophy behind the company.
Before you Register:
- Read through the Terms and Conditions
- Do not book your flight until you receive the tour confirmation email from us. This tour requires a minimum number of travelers to run and we will send out the tour confirmation (and update this note on the webpage) as soon as we have met that number.
- If you are registering for more than one person, please email Shannon Okuonghae ([email protected]) with the following information for each traveler:
- Name (First and Last)
- Email (If they would like to receive pre-trip communication from us)
- Phone Number
- If you are requesting single or double rooms. There is a single room supplement fee of $980 as the tour price is based on double occupancy in a hotel room.
- *Price may decrease based on number of travelers, please see the below pricing tier:
- Pricing tiers:
41-46 Paying Participants: $3,030 per person
36-40 Paying Participants: $3,140 per person
31-35 Paying Participants: $3,260 per person
- Pricing tiers: