JOIN US on this eye-opening tour designed to help us better understand the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Professional Israeli and Palestinian guides will share their historical knowledge and political insights with us as we travel in and around Jerusalem, Galilee, Bethlehem and cities in the West Bank. We’ll also spend time with activists and religious leaders working for peace and justice in the Holy Land and hear from other experts seeking solutions to conflict. And, of course, we’ll tour many of Israel’s acclaimed holy sites along the way. The tour is organized by two Seattle area churches – University Presbyterian Church and Bellevue Presbyterian Church – in conjunction with Churches for Middle East Peace. Check out the full tour itinerary here.
Check out the detailed tour itinerary (also located at the bottom of this page).
Check out a four minute TED talk by the founder of MEJDI in which he outlines the history and philosophy behind the company.
Optional Post-Trip Extension (May 2 – 5, 2020)
For detailed information and pricing, check out the post-trip extension tour itinerary (also located at the very bottom of the page).
There is a minimum number of travelers (20) needed in order to run the pre-trip extension.
To register for the extension portion of this tour, please email MEJDI Tours ([email protected]) by or before the tour registration deadline.
Before you Register:
- Read through the Terms and Conditions
- Do not book your flight until you receive the tour confirmation email from us. This tour requires a minimum number of travelers to run and we will send out the tour confirmation (and update this note on the webpage) as soon as we have met that number.
- If you are registering for more than one person, please email MEJDI Tours ([email protected]) with the following information for each traveler:
- Name (First and Last)
- Email (If they would like to receive pre-trip communication from us)
- Phone Number
- If you are requesting single or double rooms. There is a single room supplement fee of $590 as the tour price is based on double occupancy in a hotel room.
- If you are also planning to participate on the post-trip extension tour, please email please email MEJDI Tours ([email protected]) to register.
- *Price may decrease based on number of travelers, please see the below pricing tier. Please note: Pricing varies based on a number of factors (duration of tour, type and location of sites and attractions, quality of hotels, etc).
- Pricing tiers:
- 30 – 34 Travelers: $2,469 Per Person
- 25 – 29 Travelers: $2,572 Per Person
- 20 – 24 Travelers: $2,719 Per Person