The Reconciliation Leaders Pilgrimage is an opportunity for reconciliation leaders to learn and develop a deeper spirituality and practice of reconciliation that can be applied in their ministry context. This pilgrimage hopes to inform a greater understanding of the complexity of this issue from a global perspective and its connection to the work of reconciliation in our various spheres of influence.
This trip will culminate with 5 days at the Christ at the Checkpoint Conference in Bethlehem.
Check out the detailed tour itinerary (also located at the bottom of this page).
Before you Register:
- Read through the Terms and Conditions (deposits are non-refundable)
- Do not book your flight until you receive the Tour Confirmation email from us. This tour requires a minimum number of travelers to run and we will send out the Tour Confirmation (and update this note on the webpage) as soon as we have met that number.
- If you are registering for more than one person, please email Shannon Okuonghae ([email protected]) with the following information for each traveler:
- Name (First and Last)
- Email (If they would like to receive pre-trip communication from us)
- Phone Number
- If you are requesting single or double rooms. There is a single room supplement fee of $570 as the tour price is based on double occupancy in a hotel room.