Join Aziz Abu Sarah on an exclusive and epic private safari in Tanzania. You will visit the top wildlife viewing spots in Tanzania; the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater. The journey begins with a flight from Arusha to an 11,000 acre private nature refuge where wildlife populations are thriving and local people are enjoying the benefits of community-based tourism. Here, you’ll enjoy exclusive opportunities for walking safaris, night game drives and jaw-dropping stargazing. Next, venture into Serengeti National Park during the peak of the annual wildebeest migration. This park is also home to one of the world’s highest concentrations of big cats. Continue on to Ngorongoro Crater, the largest unbroken caldera on Earth and home to each of the Big Five. Finish with a luxury soft-landing at Gibb’s Farm, “World’s Best African Safari Lodge,” featured in Travel + Leisure World’s Best List in 2017 and 2018.
This is the Tanzania we love. This is the Africa you’ve always imagined.
Check out the detailed tour itinerary (also located at the bottom of this page).
We are capping this trip to 10 travelers. Before opening up registration, we want to identify the best dates for those interested through the Interest Form below. We’ll allow priority registration for the first 10 people that complete the interest form.
Before you Register:
- Read through the Terms and Conditions
- Do not book your flight until you receive the Tour Confirmation email from us. This tour requires a minimum number of travelers to run and we will send out the Tour Confirmation (and confirm in the Tour Date list above) as soon as we have met that number.
- Travel insurance is not included in the tour fee but is strongly recommended. RoamRight is one recommended travel insurance provider. Travelers that have pre-existing conditions or would like to purchase cancel for any reason policies should contact the travel insurance company within a week following the date of deposit for guidance on when to purchase travel insurance.
- $9,690 (Based on Double Occupancy, $1,000 for single room supplement)
- $380 Tanzania-Imposed Tax, per person