WHY ISRAEL? WHY NOW? A trip to Israel may not feel urgent or timely. As citizens of the United States we feel overwhelmed by a battle for the American soul. As Progressive Jews we find ourselves experiencing an unprecedented dissonance between the Israeli government and our Jewish values. What a better time than NOW or a better place than ISRAEL to discover others who struggle, hope and aspire as we do? What a better time than NOW or a better place than ISRAEL to revive the Jewish skill of diverse discourse and nuanced understanding? What a better time than NOW or a better place than ISRAEL to remind us of and reconnect us to our most precious values? Join us on this unique trip, as we explore, experience and engage with Israel and Palestine — in a style that authentically reflects the spirit of the Micah community.
Check out the detailed tour itinerary (also located at the bottom of this page).
Check out a four minute TED talk by the founder of MEJDI in which he outlines the history and philosophy behind the company.
More information on MEJDI’s Dual Narrative approach can be found in this Smithsonian article.
Optional Pre-Trip Extension March 31 – April 4, 2021
For detailed information and pricing, check out the pre-trip extension tour itinerary (also located at the very bottom of the page).
There is a minimum number of travelers (8) needed in order to run the pre-trip extension. Extension registration is included in the tour registration form or can be done later via email ([email protected]) by or before the registration deadline of January 4, 2021.
Before you Register:
- Read through the Terms and Conditions
- Do not book your flight until you receive the tour confirmation email from us. This tour requires a minimum number of travelers to run and we will send out the tour confirmation (and update this note on the webpage) as soon as we have met that number.
- *Price may decrease based on number of travelers:
- 20-25 Paying participants – $3,530 Per person
- 15-19 Paying participants – $3,660 Per person