Registration for this tour is at capacity. If you are interested in joining the waiting list, please email [email protected].
Join Rev. Terasa Cooley of the Unitarian Universalist Church of Arlington (UUCA) on a tour of Israel, Jerusalem and the occupied Palestinian territories. The tour begins in Jerusalem with MEJDI’s industry-first, Dual Narrative Tour™ experience! This means that two local tour guides — one Israeli and one Palestinian — will each provide their narratives and perspectives. In addition to the ancient holy sites of Jerusalem, the delegation from UUCA and other congregations will meet Palestinian and Israeli people of today, including those on both sides who are actively working for peaceful and equitable solutions to conflict. There will be: three days of homestays with families in Bethlehem, visits to Hebron, to Nazareth in the Galilee, floating in the Dead Sea, a stay in an intentional community with equal numbers of Jewish and Arab citizens, and much more…
Click here for a detailed tour itinerary (also located at the bottom of this page).
Optional Post-Trip Extension to Jordan (October 15 – 18, 2019)
Deadline to register for the extension tour is July 5, 2019.
Before you Register:
- Read through the Terms and Conditions
- Do not book your flight until you receive the Tour Confirmation email from us. This tour requires a minimum number of travelers to run and we will send out the Tour Confirmation (and update this note on the webpage) as soon as we have met that number.
- If you are registering for more than one person, please email Shannon Okuonghae ([email protected]) with the following information for each traveler:
- Name (First and Last)
- Email (If they would like to receive pre-trip communication from us)
- Phone Number
- If you are requesting single or double rooms. There is a single room supplement fee of $425 as the tour price is based on double occupancy in a hotel room.
*Pricing varies based on number of participants:
20-25 Paying participants – $2,570 Per person
15-19 Paying participants – $2,835 Per person