Global Leader in Socially Conscious Travel.
Exploring Greece: From Athens to the Greek Isles.
$4,775 per person
October 16-25, 2022 // May 21-30, 2023
Experience the beauty, cuisine, and culture of Greece from a local’s perspective.
“MEJDI Exclusive” Socially Conscious Experiences:
- Enjoy dinner and an evening of conversation at a local home in Athens with an expert in Greek Philosophy & a local journalist.
- Walk around the modern agora, sampling local delicacies and authentic Greek specialties from traditional neighborhoods while meeting local business owners.
- Sit down with a refugee currently living in Athens for a discussion on immigration and refugee assistance in Greece.
- Take in a private performance by a local theater company, followed by a Q&A with the actors and the director.
- Visit the workshop of a local fashion designer and clothing manufacturer in Chania whose work is inspired by Minoan art.
- Try your hand at centuries-old farming methods and gather fresh vegetables for a farm to table lunch at an organic farm.
- Meet the Cretan Mayor or Deputy Mayor of Culture and Tourism.
- Learn about the discovery and preservation of ancient Greek artifacts from the Conservator of Archaeological Artifacts at the Archaeological Museum in Heraklion.
- Hear first-hand stories of the seas and learn about the history of fishing on Santorini from the island’s only female fisherman.
Check out the detailed tour itinerary (also located at the bottom of this page).