Take an in depth look behind the curtain in the birthplace of American politics. Explore the nation’s capital through multiple lenses, with two guides – one conservative and one liberal.
This flagship tour is offered in Washington, D.C. Multiplicity Tours also works with group leaders to build custom tours exploring political history and polarization at destinations of their choice.
- Stroll the streets of Washington, DC’s oldest residential neighborhood with a historian to study the roots of the American political system.
- Tour the White House, see the iconic U.S. Capitol Building, and attend oral arguments at the Supreme Court
- Appreciate symbolic art and architecture of the Library of Congress
- Engage in a lively debate about American politics past and present with a panel representing a variety of political affiliations.
- Trace the evolution of the United States by examining its most influential documents, recordings, and images at the National Archives. Stroll down the national mall and enjoy time for discussion and reflection.
- Dine at some of the oldest restaurants in the city, seeping in historical and political significance and frequented by campaigns across the decades.
- Take a walking tour of Georgetown with students from the School of Foreign Service.
- Enjoy a river cruise on the Potomac.
Relevant areas of study include political science, law, American history, public administration, public policy, internal relations, communications, economics.
Interested in learning more?
Fill out the form bellow and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
[gravityform id=”2″ title=”false” description=”true”]