Show your support for the right of women to pray freely at the Kotel.
Join the struggle for religious and gender equality in Israel by leading a Women of the Wall Solidarity Mission.
Women of the Wall strives to achieve the right, as women, to wear prayer shawls, pray freely, and read from the Torah collectively and out loud at the Kotel in Jerusalem.
Our Women of the Wall solidarity missions allow your entire group to enjoy the best of Israel with a personally customized, socially conscious itinerary that involves site-seeing, hands-on volunteering, and meeting with inspiring agents of change. The trips culminate with a rosh chodesh service at the Kotel with Women of the Wall.
Tour packages for adolescent bat mitzvah ceremonies and adult bat mitzvah ceremonies with Women of the Wall are also available.
These tours have been endorsed by some of the top rabbinic leaders from across the full denominational spectrum.
- Participation in a Women of the Wall rosh chodesh service.
- Women of the Wall tallit (prayer shawl).
- A personalized, custom itinerary based on your groups needs and our destination-specific local knowledge.
- Special feminist-focused tours and meetings with innovative women leaders, including a representative of Women of the Wall.
- Behind-the-scenes exclusive access to sites, points of interest, local communities, and cultural innovators.
- Pre-travel briefings, recommended reading lists, packing lists, and country information including weather forecasts and local customs.
- Diverse lodging options, from 5+ star luxury hotels and private cabins to homestays and hostels.
- MEJDI trained guides.
- A private bus/van and driver.
- Dedicated customer service representatives in USA and Jerusalem.
- Security coordination.
PACKAGES CAN INCLUDE
- Access to MEJDI’s network of group flights and travel insurance providers.
- Elite VIP service at the airport and checkpoints so you do not need to wait in line.
- Airport to hotel and hotel to airport transfers.
- As many of the lunches and dinners you desire.
- Our unique, multiple-perspective guiding and speakers highlighting diverse cultural, political, ethnic, and relgiious narratives.
- Customized food and beverage services, from authentic home-cooked meals to five-star (kosher) restaurants.
- Optional add-ons including touring within the West Bank and/or Jordan.
- Customary tips to drivers, guides, and hotel staff.
- Professional photography services.
- Introduction to bat mitzvah tutors.
Note: Minimum number of participants: 10